Palma-de-Mallorca is one of the fun and friendly type of hop-on-hop-off bus tours which will take you around all the main tourist-attractions. Hop-on and hop-off at your own will, and you can enjoy your touring at a chosen pace.
By choosing Hop-On-Hop-Off tour, you will get complete freedom to plan various sightseeing itineraries on your own. There are more than sixteen stops that covers all of Palma-de-Mallorca’s main attractions e.g. as Castell-de-Bellver, Las-Ramblas and Plaza-de-Espanya etc. This tour will provide you perfect introduction to this city.
You can use your 24-hours ticket for unlimited number of times use at any of your chosen stops. In addition to that, you will get audio-commentary via any headset while you are on board in your chosen language that will ensure that you will not miss anything.
- You have complete freedom to explore Palma-de-Mallorca on your way with the Hop-On and Hop-Off tours
- Hop-on-hop-off as many times that you may like at any designated stops.
- Departures after every 20 to 25 minutes and hence your valuable sightseeing time will never get wasted by waiting for the next bus
- Informative recorded commentary available in 8 languages
- No need of printing your ticket, with your smartphone voucher you can proceed.
Activity schedule & itinerary
- It runs daily
- Duration of your ticket will remain valid for 24-hours after you first board your bus.
- During June to September the bus timings are from 9:30am -10:00pm, after every 15 minutes.
- During March- May and in October bus will operate from 9:30am – 8:00pm, after every 20 minutes.
- During November to February bus will operate from 10:00am – 6:00pm, after every 25 to 30 minutes.
- It will take 80 minutes
Point of meeting
- You can board on the bus from any stop. You can exchange your voucher at any stop directly from the driver.
- Tourists are requested to check from their cruise line about their Cruise Terminal
- At Stop 14, Estacion-Maritima, which is the closest bus stop from city for going for cruise terminal. All guests will walk and exit through the public-street, where buses are located where they will board the buses.
- At Dique-Del-Oeste, all guests will get cruise ship shuttle or port shuttle for going to the city centre. City Sightseeing will get many stops in the city from where one can board the buses.
While going on a Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour, you will have freedom to choose and plan all your sightseeing itineraries, as per your own convenience. Your ticket will remain valid for both the routes for 24 hours, as will be mentioned in the book at the place when you will board the bus for the first time. Your ticket will allow to travel unlimited number of times, which means you can either hop-on and/or hop-off as many numbers of times as you wish, in any of the authorized bus stops.
You can go for your sight-seeing, shopping or dining as many times as you want and after you are ready, you can again hop back to your bus. You can again go for discovering the thrilling nightlife in various nearby bars or in any discotheques of the Palma-de-Mallorca. You can tread the streets and if you like you may take home exquisite souvenirs from any place.
Following are few of the stops that are included
- Pl.del Mercat
- Antonio Maura
- Pl España
- La Rambla or Carrer dels Horts
- Av. Gabriel-Alomar i Villalonga
- Av. Alexander Rosello
- Poble Espanyol
- Passeig Maritim
- Pl Gomila
- Castell de Bellver
In case you want to conclude your tour then you can select any of the above stops as per your liking.
Visit the website http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-bus-tour-palma/hop-on-hop-off/palma-de-mallorca-hop-on-hop-off-bus-vs-city-sightseeing-bus-tour-lleida.html leanr more about different tours and compare prices.